1. The pupil must hold a valid license to drive the tuition vehicle. Pupils must inform their instructor if they have or receive any endorsements on their license during the period they are receiving tuition.
2. In the event of mechanical breakdown or other difficulty outside of the control of the instructor, the instructor reserves the right to rearrange the lesson at short notice. Nor the Instructor or Revolution Driver Training LTD will be liable for any losses this incurs.
3. Cancellation policy; Lessons can only be cancelled with more than 24hours notice without incurring a fee. Any cancellations within 24hrs of the lesson time may be charged at full cost, payable before the next lesson. All cancellations must be via a phone call NOT via text. If the instructor doesn’t answer leave a message and they will get back to you.
4. Lesson fees are due 24hrs before the lesson, or on the day with prior agreement of the instructor.
5. Mobile phones must be switched off, prior to the start of the lesson.
6. There will be no smoking at any time during any lesson.
7. HEALTH & SAFETY; Please ensure you wear suitable clothing and practical shoes. Ensure you bring any appropriate glasses / lenses for reasons of road safety.
8. Bad weather – Lessons will be taken as booked unless advised by the instructor. In the case of very bad weather, your instructor may contact you to rearrange the lesson. If you have concerns speak with your instructor.
9. Driving tests may only be arranged with the prior agreement of both the instructor and the pupil. Failure to do this may result in the unavailability of the car for the test.
10. The price paid for the driving test fee doesn’t include the use of the car for the purpose of the test and any prior instruction.
11. LEGAL LIABILITY; The pupil should be aware that the instructor’s primary objective is to promote road safety and in doing so, they may take control of the vehicle. The instructor will make every effort to instruct the pupil to the highest standard but can in no way be held liable for any errors that the pupil may make whilst driving and not accompanied by the instructor either before or after a test pass.
12. The instructor will not accept liability for accidents, injury or damage to any third party caused by the pupil’s recklessness or negligence during a lesson.
13. Financial – When purchasing a bulk deal your Revolution Instructor holds your money and is responsible for any refunds which maybe due. Revolution Driver Training LTD does not hold your money nor can be held accountable for any monies owed to you. Please always obtain a receipt from your Instructor.
14. Refunds – All monies paid in advance for tuition will be refunded to a customer within 7 working days of the request for a refund being received in writing. Please ensure the written request is passed to your instructor so they can process your refund. Where a discount has been applied to a bulk purchase, any lessons taken will be charged at the standard rate at the time of the request being submitted and any balance refunded.
15. Gift vouchers and Bulk lessons purchases – All gift vouchers and Bulk lessons must be redeemed within 6 months of purchase, unless otherwise stated.
Please note that your data and details will NOT be passed onto other parties without your express permission and only where necessary.